Sundried Tomato Salmon
- equal parts: parsley (handfull) and sundried tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- heaping 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- olive oil to soak this mixture, but not so that it is too liquid
- BBQ: 10 minutes skin side down on tin foil at med-high heat (no marinade). Then make some slits in the salmon about 2-3″ apart, spread the marinade over it and cook until done, probably another 10-15 minutes.
- OVEN: Cook at 425* for 10 minutes, then put marinade and continue cooking until done, probably another 10-15 minutes.