Dress it with Fungus: The Glory Bowl
Okay, so maybe we don’t like to think of yeast as fungus. But fungus never tasted as good as it does in this recipe for Glory Bowl Dressing. This recipe comes to me from Cate – an incredible cook who works on sailboats and in backcountry ski lodges. Use this on salad, sure, but it is especially yummy with bowls of brown rice and steamed veggies (with cashew, avocado, grated carrots and beets too). Enjoy.
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp tahini
- As it is blending, add:
- 1 1/2 cups of oil (veggie, olive, etc.)
- Blend all ingredients in blender. As it is blending, add the oil.
- It keeps about 3 weeks in the fridge.
Thanks for posting this, Jenny – It was SO good when you made it for us the other day … I can’t wait to try it!