Maca is really good for you. But I’ve read that it’s important not to eat more than one tsp in a day!
- 3 tsp maca powder
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- dash of vanilla
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup unsweetened carob chips (or chocolate chips)
- Blend all ingredients except dates in food processor until smooth.
- Add pitted dates (better with mejool) until it’s sweet enough.
- Then add a little bit of water until it is sticky enough to form balls.
- Eat as is, or roll the balls in hemp seeds, sesame seeds or shredded coconut.