Pretty Pink Martini
Favourite ever kickass martini. Strong drink. Sip slowly.
- 8 parts Vodka
- 1 part Vermouth
- 6 parts Juice
- 1 part Chambord – Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 2 Blackberries or Raspberries
- 4 small ice cubes
- Equipment: Glass, martini shaker
- Wet the glass thoroughly, shake excess water off it, and place it face down in the freezer 5 minutes before you start.
- Dump ice cubes into the martini shaker.
- Add all liquid ingredients.
- Close and shake for 30 seconds.
- Take glass out of the freezer and place fresh fruit in the bottom.
- Strain the martini into the glass.
Glass – I am not a purist. Any kind of glass will do. If you don’t want the frosted or chilled effect, it doesn’t even have to be made of glass. But I find that glasses with broader rims that narrow down to the bottom somehow work best for the martini drinking experience. This is especially true for my martinis, since I always add something chewable at the bottom that complements the other flavours in the drink[br][br]Martini shaker – You can use a mason jar with a lid and a simple tea strainer here.[br][br]