Japenese Ginger Dressing
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard (optional)
- 2 teaspoons agave or honey
- ground White Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, mustard, agave, rice vinegar and white pepper.
- Once these are thoroughly combined, add the oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly. It’s ideal to do this with a hand blender.
- When all of the oil is incorporated into the dressing, pour into a glass jar and chill until serving.